1 Billion Coalition for Resilience
Technology Workshop – Day 2
Date: Thursday 6 October 2016
Time: 09:00 – 17:30
Location: Future Cities Catapult, London EC1R 0BE
The aim of the showcase is to provide current and prospective partners with a deeper understanding of the potential of the One Billion Coalition to transform the state of resilience in the world.
- Gain familiarity with the key challenges, ideas, and tools that are driving the One Billion Coalition for Resilience
- Outline the scale of the problem, the identified needs and opportunities from day 1
- Broaden and diversify the One Billion Coalition and identify routes to success, including funding
Click here to view a copy of the draft agenda.
- Inspire partners to share the story and the journey of the One Billion Coalition for Resilience
- Identify areas for greater collaboration with current and new partners.