How can we look after our assets to increase lifetime and value using geospatial insight?
The Knowledge Transfer Network’s Geospatial Insights SIG is hosting an event on Thursday, 21st November that will bring together organisations involved in looking after infrastructure assets through their lifetime (including infrastructure companies, local authorities, government agencies and insurance companies) with geospatial and space data companies who have novel capabilities aimed at solving the challenges faced in maintenance.
Who should attend?
- Infrastructure asset owners who’d like to hear about the latest in UK geospatial capability with a focus on data processing, visualisation and new data sources.
- Geospatial companies who would like to understand the challenges associated with the maintenance of infrastructure assets and a perspective on issues such as regulation, cultural barriers and commercial models.
There will be a wide range of speakers at the event and highlights include:
- David Edgeton, Historian at King’s College, will be delivering the morning keynote presentation on “The Culture and Value of Maintenance”.
- Infrastructure panel session with confirmed speakers from Highways England, Amey Investments, Mott MacDonald and Atkins.
- Geospatial panel session showcasing innovative SMEs who are working on solutions to some of the challenges, including Telespazio Vega, Intrepid Minds, Qualis Flow and Emu Analytics.
- Paula Claytonsmith, Gaist, who close the event with an insightful perspective on the role of technology and innovation
- Panel session focussing on digital asset mapping with speakers from the Geospatial Commission and organisations working on the NUAR funded projects.
- Networking and 1-1 meeting opportunities.
Click here to find out more and to register your interest in attending