The SFN are running full-day surgeries.
SMEs can book a one-hour meeting to discuss issues, raise queries or seek advice from our panel, consisting of a number of space and satellite industry experts.
The next Surgeries will be taking place on 25 January and 26 February 2021 – to be held remotely.
Topics can include:
- Possible access to finance, including grant finance;
- Regulatory advice (licensing and spectrum);
- Advice as to business opportunities between companies, including with companies outside the space sector;
- The Connect Project, consisting of our BackonBoard Project, Mentoring and Connecting Skills; and
- FDI and growth in the UK.
Several Government departments and Ofcom are supporting this initiative.
To arrange a booking, please contact Joe Butler or Joanne Wheeler:
To find out more information about the SFN and keep up to date with forthcoming events, please see their website and LinkedIn.