Click the below links to view the presentations from the Towards Greater Autonomy in Space event:
FAIR-SPACE and Future Autonomy – Yang Gao
Introduction to the Space Robotics Research Cluster (SRC) – Daniel Jones, UK Space Agency
Navigation Autonomy From Low Earth To Lunar Orbits Presentation – Benoist Loscul, Thales Alenia Space
Opportunities for Space Autonomy – Chris Brunskill, Satellite Applications Catapult
Regulatory Aspects of Space Autonomy – Toby Harris
If you are a business, organisation, or researcher interested in the opportunities and the challenges of increasingly autonomous space systems, the Towards Greater Autonomy in Space workshop is for you!
Co-organised by the Satellite Applications Catapult, University of Liverpool, UK Space Agency, and Fair-Space Hub, the workshop will cover:
- The potential and benefits of increasing space autonomy
- Identification of key opportunities for autonomy in the space sector
- Current regulatory processes for (semi-autonomous) space vehicles
- The types of argument and evidence that is required for autonomy in other sectors
- New issues around the verification and validation of autonomous systems
- Issues concerning security, AI, etc.
Please click here to view the final agenda
This event has already taken place.