Please complete the below fields.
Designing and testing effective antennas and associated RF systems is a challenging task. To simplify this for those organisations who have bespoke needs we offer capabilities of both Near-Field and Far-Field Ranges for fast and highly accurate characterisation of a wide variety of antennas.
Our state-of-the-art Spherical Near-Field Range is housed in a purpose built 4m x 4m x 4m anechoic chamber. This facility provides:
- NSI-MI Spherical Near-Field Range measurement system with azimuth (Phi) turntable, Theta over Phi swing arm, and polarisation axis (scan area: 360 degrees in Phi and 270 degrees in Theta).
- Rohde & Schwarz ZNB 40 Vector Network Analyser.
- High precision measurements in the frequency range 700 MHz to 40 GHz.
- Antenna measurement data and analysis include:
- 3D complex far-field co-polar and cross-polar radiation patterns (for linear or circular polarisation)
- Axial ratio (over 3D surface)
- Multi-frequency directivity, gain and efficiency
- Phase centre & group delay vs frequency
- Microwave holographic projection to arbitrary measurement planes
Additional industry-leading capabilities for RF testing of satellite communication systems and components include: signal & spectrum analysers; vector network analysers; vector signal generators; channel emulator; programmable step attenuators; and programmable amplitude & phase shifters.