The aim of the workshop is to identify a vision and roadmap for developing the infrastructure to make preparedness and resilience data available to individuals, communities and organisations.
- Explore the blocking issues and corresponding enablers in building an infrastructure environment that would support the 1 Billion Coalition’s five platforms and their apps.
- Showcase a few examples of the types of tools the infrastructure will be likely to support. We will explore the functionality these tools offer, and follow-on to consider what other capabilities could be offered.
Click here to view a draft copy of the agenda for this workshop
- To establish a vision for connecting, integrating and delivering data to communities
- Create a roadmap for building the infrastructure solution to support the 1 Billion Coalition initiative
- Scoped out a clear challenge for a hackathon to kick-start the process.