Reinventing Space, organised by the British Interplanetary Society, is a conference and exhibition dedicated to one of the space industry’s fastest growing sectors – low cost access and utilisation of space. It is the largest conference worldwide in this important sector and the second biggest space event in the UK during 2015.
The event addresses:
- New ways of doing business in space – how do we make money on affordable and responsive space missions?
- Tactical space systems – how do we best serve the needs of defence missions; civilian missions; the needs of emergency responders?
- Interplanetary missions – can we use new technology to explore the Solar System at dramatically lower cost?
- What are the methods, processes, and technologies that we can use making major reductions in the cost of space missions?
- New application areas for low-cost space systems – which ones can take advantage of newer, much-lower-cost systems?
- How do we educate and motivate the coming generation, without whom there won’t be a space industry?
The Catapult is sponsoring this event, and Conor O’Sullivan, Business Innovation Manager, will be attending. To organise to meet Conor please email firstname.lastname@example.org