Could your organisation benefit from the next generation of communication networks? Find out how satellites could enhance your business and enable new 5G applications!
5G has the potential to change the way we live our lives and is already creating new business opportunities across multiple industry verticals.
To stay ahead in this radically changing market, organisations will need to rapidly adapt, with experts predicting many industries will have to fundamentally change the way they do business.
Satellites are fundamental to 5G infrastructure and offer even greater scope for innovation, supporting new types of applications and innovative business models.
Keynote Speaker: Mansoor Hanif, CTO of Ofcom
Other Speakers confirmed:
• Antonio Franchi, Head of Future Programme Acquisition, Satellite Constellations, 5G & AI, ESA
• Kieran Arnold, Director of Ubiquitous Connectivity, Westcott 5G Step-out Centre
• Further speakers to be announced shortly
This event features:
• An expert panel discussing 5G market verticals and opportunities
• Industry use cases from businesses, who are already working on 5G applications
• A briefing on 5G funding opportunities from ESA
• News from the Satellite Applications Catapult 5G centre and business support opportunities
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to find out how you can benefit from the next generation of communication networks.
This event is being organised by the Catapult, in collaboration with the Westcott 5G Step-Out Centre and European Space Agency.
This event kindly supported by Seraphim Capital.