The Risk Management course addresses the principles and concepts around risk, uncertainty and decision making and the techniques that can be applied within technology projects to mitigate against failures. The course covers the following topics:
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Decision making under uncertainty
- Barriers to effective decision making
- Human Factors
- Fault trees
- Failure modes, effects and criticality analysis
- Case study – Columbia Shuttle Disaster
- Courses will be charged at £650 and will include refreshments and lunch.
This course can be used as credit towards UCL’s Systems Integrity MSc module, in combination with SI1 System Integrity
. This is subject to completing an assignment and exam (in London) for each module which will be at additional cost.
If you have any questions, or would like further information on hotel, transportation, or logistics, please contact Carol Malpass on 01235 567961 or email@example.com