Unfortunately we are having to postpone this event until Spring 2022. We’ll bring you the new date soon.
On Thursday 11th November, EXIST (Exeter Initiative for Science & Technology) will be hosting an in-person, knowledge-sharing & networking event from 0830-1100. You can also join online.
By attending you will be able to find out about:
- Key UK & regional challenges in the health & care sectors
- Impactful regional health & wellbeing research & development initiatives
- Innovative health & wellbeing solutions & applications
- Funding opportunities to accelerate innovations towards a future of improved health & wellbeing services
- Networking opportunities with like-minded health stakeholders & STEMM innovators
This will be an in-person event, however if you would prefer to join us online, please book a ‘virtual’ ticket and you’ll be sent the relevant details and link to join us online via event platform Hopin.
Key speakers will include:
- Conrad Gillespie, EXIST Chair – Welcome & Overview
- Anna Lodge, SWAHSN Communications Director – UK & Regional Healthcare Challenges
- Anna Mankee-Williams, Health & Wellbeing Lead, Falmouth University – ‘Connected Healthcare’ Programme
- Kathryn White, Chief Operating Officer, Spatial Quotient – Hospital Patient Flow Solutions
Don’t forget to follow EXIST on LinkedIn & Twitter @EXIST_Exeter and join in the conversation using #HealthInnovation
EXIST members receive a 50% discount on EXIST event tickets. Find out more about membership here https://exeterchamber.co.uk/become-a-member/exist-membership/