The SFN are running full-day surgeries.
SMEs can book a one-hour meeting to discuss issues, raise queries or seek guidance from our panel, consisting of a number of space and satellite industry experts.
The next surgeries will be taking place on 24 May – to be held virtually via Zoom.
Topics can include:
- Possible access to finance, including grant finance;
- Regulatory guidance (licensing and spectrum);
- Guidance as to business opportunities between companies, including with companies outside the space sector;
- The Connect Project, consisting of our BackonBoard Project, Mentoring and Connecting Skills; and
- FDI and growth in the UK.
Several Government departments and Ofcom are supporting this initiative. To arrange a booking, please contact Joe Butler, Tom Freed, or Joanne Wheeler:
To find out more information about the SFN and keep up to date with forthcoming events, please see the SFN website and LinkedIn.