The SFN are running full-day surgeries.
SMEs can book a one-hour meeting to discuss issues, raise queries or seek guidance from our panel, consisting of a number of space and satellite industry experts.
The next surgery will take place on 5 September and will be held virtually via Teams.
Topics can include:
- Access to finance, including grant finance
- Links to regional and national space ecosystem
- Regulatory issues (such as licensing and spectrum)
- Team and management issues
- Business models
- FDI, setting up and growth in the UK
- Expansion to the US or beyond
- Navigation of Government bodies
- Advice as to business opportunities between
Several Government departments and Ofcom are supporting this initiative.
To arrange a booking, please contact:
To find out more information about the SFN and keep up to date with forthcoming events, please see the SFN website and LinkedIn.x