DIT Space sector team are leading a Technology Showcase to Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSS) (Washington, DC), October 27-28, 2022. This is an open call to industry to submit technologies, capabilities, or services for consideration by NGSS in line with their RFIs.
The event will be in-person, hosted by NGSS at their Dulles, VA facility. It will include NGSS strategy and UK government briefings, one-to-one meetings with the NGSS team and pre- and post-event networking opportunities.
- A Technology Showcase provides industry with an opportunity to showcase capabilities and services directly to Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSS), who have supplied DIT with a technology RFI wish-list (see below).
- DIT seeks submissions from UK industry via a set one-page format. DIT quality-assures the submissions for content and then provides to NGSS for review.
- NGSS will review all submissions and select individual companies to participate in the event based on the capabilities that most closely align with their RFIs.
- DIT and NGSS will inform those selected participants in line with the timetable below.
- The cost to participate for companies selected to participate in-person will be £770 + VAT for one representative plus £110 + VAT for an additional representative (max two representatives per company).
- Launch: w/c 4 July 2022
- DIT informs selected participants: w/c 12 September
- Recommended travel date: 26 October 2022
- The capability or service you wish to submit must be of UK origin
- Timely submission of quad-chart/response to queries from DIT staff will be appreciated
- Please use the Capability sheet attached – do not change the format in any way (single page and please do not convert to PDF)
- Send your completed sheet to: firstname.lastname@example.org marked ‘Northrop Grumman Tech Showcase’ in subject header.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems RFIs
- Software development for Space and Space-related systems
- Propulsion systems
- Antennas and deployable structures
- Spacecraft sub-systems
- Ground segment equipment
- Space sensors
- Space system integration and test
- In-Space Data Links
- Low-cost satellite buses
- Nuclear power & propulsion
- Space based mission management
- Novel technologies applicable to the space sector
We look forward to receiving your submissions. Please send any immediate questions to email@example.com