“We have an excellent relationship with the Catapult. They have delivered a sustainable network for our rapid business growth.”
- AgSpace has recently been bought out by Origin Enterprises.
- In the past 3 years, they have grown from 16 to 28 employees.
- In 3 years, turnover doubled, driven by record growth in the number of customers using their services.
How has the Catapult helped?
- Product development with technical expertise: Catapult helped AgSpace with the development of new tools based on Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) data, supporting feasibility and demonstration projects with technical experts. AgSpace plan to launch a commercial service to farmers in 2017.
- Increased UK visibility to industry: AgSpace has been offered several speaking opportunities through the Catapult, including the Royal Society ‘Satellite to Soil’ event in June 2016. These have provided a platform to increase awareness of AgSpace and its capabilities.
“They are the team fighting your corner as you try to promote your business, which is a huge help at any time. They are also very helpful on the technical side. For example, they have helped us to develop tools which we would never develop on our own, but they have the experts and network links to help us develop and deliver more effectively.”
– Vincent Gillingham, Director, AgSpace
Click here to download the full AgSpace Impact report.