Please complete the below fields.
Our Compact Antenna Test Range facility is particularly suitable for the dynamic over-the-air performance testing of electronically steerable antennas and terminals for Satcoms or 5G applications in the frequency range 10GHz to 31GHz.
- Chamber dimensions: 1803mm (L) x 1570mm (W) x 2002mm (H)
- Frequency range: 10GHz to 31GHz
- Quiet Zone: up to 42cm
- Serrated reflector with dimensions 1020mm x 1020mm
- Polarisation: Circular & Linear (10GHz to 15GHz) / Circular (17GHz to 31GHz)
- Azimuth / Elevation positioner for the Device-Under-Test with maximum speed 30deg/sec in both axes
- Integrated with Rohde & Schwarz 4-port ZNB40 Vector Network Analyser, SMW200A Vector Signal Generator and FSW50 Signal & Spectrum Analyser
- Capability to perform simultaneous co-pol and cross-pol measurements
- Capability to perform simultaneous transmit and receive measurements
Typical Use Cases
Antenna radiation pattern amplitude, phase and gain measurements.
Dynamic over-the-air functional testing of antenna beam pointing and tracking to satellite / base-station while the Device-Under-Test is moving along an arbitrary azimuth / elevation trajectory.