The GRAVITY Challenge is an international technology innovation program that brings together Challenge providers (corporates, government agencies and other businesses) and Innovators (entrepreneurs, RTO’s, universities, start-ups and SMEs) to collaborate and create solutions to some of business and society’s biggest challenge using space data and space capability.
Now in its third year, GRAVITY fosters a community of over 300 space tech innovators, 28 corporate challengers, 19 sponsors and 6 data and technology providers, with one shared goal – connecting world changing problems with the people who can solve them, to create economic growth and jobs.
Why take part?
- Privileged access to current and over 20 years of historic satellite data from AWS and other satellite data providers
- Corporate and Public Sector sponsorship of each industry challenge. Real use cases and real customers
- Mentorship and support from Deloitte and AWS technology and venture building experts
- IP ownership of the solution developed during the program
- Access to commercialisation strategy and incubation support for winning teams following the event to help scale offerings in market
- Direct contact with Corporate and Public Sector customer supporting challenges
Visit the GRAVITY Challenge website for more information and to get involved.
Click here to read their FAQs