GRAVITY Challenge is a national technology innovation program for corporates, entrepreneurs, and universities to design and build solutions to real industry, social and environmental problems using space data and capability.
GRAVITY Challenge brings together Corporate Challengers and Innovators to collaborate and create solutions to some of society’s biggest challenges.
In 2020 Challengers and Innovators can come from either Australia or the UK and all Challengers and Innovators will be able to work together to create new solutions, regardless of geographic location.
The 2020 GRAVITY Challenge will run around a new, nine-month structure, split into three phases, each 12 weeks long:
- Phase 1 – Challenges (Challengers and Innovators recruited and Challenges set)
- Phase 2 – Innovate (Innovators work to develop solutions, collaborating with Challengers)
- Phase 3 – Pilot (Ongoing support and mentoring to commercialise solutions)
Why take part?
- Privileged access to current and over 20 years of historic satellite data from AWS and other satellite data providers
- Corporate and Public Sector sponsorship of each industry challenge. Real use cases and real customers
- Mentorship and support from Deloitte and AWS technology and venture building experts
- IP ownership of the solution developed during the program
- Access to commercialisation strategy and incubation support for winning teams following the event to help scale offerings in market
- Direct contact with Corporate and Public Sector customer supporting challenges
Visit the GRAVITY Challenge website for more information and to get involved.