On behalf of the DIT Space Sector team, please see details calling for submissions to participate in the DIT Virtual Technology Showcase with Axiom Space Technologies, end May/early June 2022.
- The capability or service you wish to submit must be UK-based/of UK-origin
- Timely submission of quad-chart/response to queries from DIT staff promptly will be appreciated to make your submission as effective as possible.
- Please use the capability sheet attached below – do not amend or change the format in any way
- Send your completed sheet to: firstname.lastname@example.org marked ‘Axiom Tech Showcase’ in the subject header.
- If your submission is not selected for further review, you are still welcome to join the wider presentation sessions
- Timely submission of your quad-chart is critical to the success of the event to give sufficient time to review submissions thoroughly and keep to the schedule.
- Please send any immediate questions to David.email@example.com
Download the Capability Sheet >>
- This Technology Showcase provides industry with an opportunity to pitch capabilities and services directly to Axiom who have supplied DIT with some broad capability areas it is interested in.
- DIT will collect submissions from UK industry in a set one-page format and vet/check the information provided, then passes submissions to Axiom for review and selection.
- HMG and Axiom host a virtual event comprising one-to-one, business-to-business video calls and strategy presentations from HMG and Axiom Space.
Timeline and key dates:
- Launch: w/c 4 April
- Supplier submissions due: Close of business Friday 6 May
- DIT informs selected participants: on or around 27 May
- Virtual Tech Showcase: second week of June – dates tbc
- Large-scale solar power on-orbit
- Power storage and distribution systems
- Radiators and thermal management systems
- Space-qualified high-performance computing hardware
- Biotech (products and/or processes that benefit from micro-gravity)
- Materials and Manufacturing (any materials and manufacturing processes that if made or conducted on-orbit, would benefit from micro-gravity)
- Communications (optical & RF; LEO, MEO or GEO)
- On-orbit data processing, storage, encryption, and other advanced capabilities (edge processing; blockchain; quantum)
- Cyber defense in Space
- Space domain awareness
- Orbital Servicing, Assembly & Manufacturing (OSAM)
- Space debris remediation
- Space exploration systems