A one-stop-shop for skills, trade, innovation, finance and supply chain opportunities in the ocean economy.
This free all-day event is managed by the South Coast Marine Cluster with event partners the Marine Business Technology Centre and the Met Office.
The event will provide information on a wide range of support and commercial opportunities for your business, plus lunch, an exhibition and plenty of networking time.
Award-winning South West businesses will provide warts and all case studies of how they profited from working with a wide range of support. The focus is on the ocean economy, but the support opportunities will be useful across numerous sectors.
• Updates from the South Coast Marine Cluster
• South West opportunity from the 30 year UK Maritime 2050 strategy
• Export support and finance from the Department for International Trade and the International Trade award winner, Actisense
• Funding to access defence markets and innovation, DASA and MSubs
• Funded support for innovation, The Marine Business Technology Centre
• Hybrid propulsion using Knowledge Transfer Partnerships with the University of Exeter and SC Group
• Advice on claiming back money through R&D tax credits and finance
• Nautibuoy and the Innovate to Succeed programme
• SME access to the National Composite Centre and the Satellite Applications Catapult
• Startup of the Year ARC Marine and Innovate UK Grants with the University of Plymouth
• Accessing the right skills with Future Skills Award winner Cornwall Marine Network
• Supply chain opportunities from the £250 million Offshore Wind Growth Partnership